Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Headshots


I was so happy when my younger sister told me she was coming to visit us in Houston.  My family lives in Michigan and I haven't seen them since Christmas, so I was eager for her to come and visit.  While she was here we decided to take some new headshots for her.  (She's a theater major at Hope College).  We had a great time and we got some awesome shots.  Here are just a few.  That was also the weekend I started training for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society's Team in Training.  That's right, I'm running a marathon... and I'm raising $4500 for the cause!  If you'd like to donate (or if you'd like to have a photo session where the ENTIRE sitting fee goes towards the LLS, email me or check out this site--http://pages.teamintraining.org/txg/nikesf09/ehansen)
:)  -emily-



The photo above is the headshot she chose for school.




Isn't she cute!?  

No comments:

Post a Comment